Friday, October 15, 2010

What a Weekend

Last weekend my husband replaced the flooring in our kitchen and dinning room. Saturday morning I griped a little that, on what was sure to be the last really nice weekend of the year, we were going to be stuck inside doing home improvement.

By the end of the weekend I had to eat my words.

We were totally blessed with the beautiful weekend weather. With our two main rooms torn up the boys would have had no place to run. The "help" they offered Ben would have slowed the process down considerably. But with the temperatures in the seventies, I just opened up the doors and sent them outside to play.

Saturday they spent hours in the sandbox. Sunday we raked the few leaves that had fallen into a big pile to run through and toss into the air. They rode the tricycle, pulled the wagon, pretended to build a house. Oh, and they picked the last of the very green cherry tomatoes. (Oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment